§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1. Below you will find information about the collection of personal data during the use of our website. Personal data is any data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address, usage behaviour.
2. The responsible party under Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Witzenmann UK Ltd, 2 Earn Avenue, Righead Industrial Estate, Bellshill, Lanarkshire, ML4 3LW. Email:(see our Legal Company Notice). You can contact our data protection officer, Lisa Mossman at the above address or .
3. When you make contact with us via email or a contact form, we will save the data you communicate to us (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) so that we can answer your questions. We delete data generated in this regard after it is no longer required or limit its processing if there are legal retention obligations.
4. If we make use of commissioned service providers for specific functions on our website or would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we inform you about the details of these particular processes below. In doing so we also cite the defined storage period criteria.
§ 2 Your rights
1. You have the following rights in relation to us with regard to any personal data concerning you:
2. You also have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data to a data protection oversight authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. When the website is being used for purely informational purposes, meaning that you do not register or transmit any other information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which for technical reasons we require to be able to show our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1(1)(f) DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation]):
2. In addition to the data mentioned previously, cookies will be saved on your computer during use of our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored in a categorised form by the browser you use. The site that sets the cookie (in this case us) gets specific information from it. Cookies cannot run any programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the internet presentation as a whole more user-friendly and more efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and function are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. In particular, this includes session cookies. These store a so-called Session ID, which allows the various requests your browser makes in the joint session to be categorised. This allows your computer to be recognised again when you visit our website. Session cookies are deleted once you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted after a specified period, which can vary from one cookie to another. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your own preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out to you that this may prevent you from being able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Additional functions and offers on our website
1. Alongside the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may make use of if you are interested. For this purpose you generally need to indicate personal data that we use for the performance of the particular service and for which the previously cited data processing principles apply.
2. We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. We select and commission these service providers with care. They are bound to our instructions and monitored regularly.
3. In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts are concluded or similar services are offered by us in conjunction with partners. You will receive more detailed information when entering your personal data or below the description of the offer.
4. If our service providers or partners are based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the offer description.
§ 5 Contact via contact form
1. When you make contact with us via our contact form, your details will be processed for the purposes of handling your contact inquiry.
2. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 (1)(f) DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation]. The processing manager has a justified interest in the processing and storage of the data so that he can answer inquiries from the user, secure evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, can fulfil his statutory retention duties for business letters. If the purpose of the contact is to conclude a contract, Art. 6 (1)(1)(b) of the GDPR is an additional legal basis for the processing.
3. As soon as you have contacted us via the contact form, the data you have indicated and the contact inquiry will automatically be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System").
4. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. This is the case when the particular conversation with you is over and the matter has been conclusively cleared up. If your contact with us via our contact form results in a contractual relationship with us, we save the data you have provided until the contractual relationship has ended and no claims arising on this basis can be asserted anymore. In the case of any legal archiving obligations, the data is deleted once the retention duties per commercial and tax law (AO, HGB) have expired.
5. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time, provided that the processing is based on the justified interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (1)(f) DS-GVO.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are saved on your computer, enabling analysis of your use of the website. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookie is generally sent to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be previously abridged by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the European Economic Area agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abridged there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to perform other services for the website operator related to website and internet use.
2. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the Google Analytics framework will not be combined with any other data from Google.
3. You can prevent cookies from being stored by using the relevant setting in your browser software; in this case, however, we point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent any data related to your use of the website and generated by the cookie from being recorded (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: Deactivating Google Analytics.. You can also click on the following link to prevent your data from being recorded by Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will be set that prevents the recording of your data during any future visits to this website:
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses will be processed in abridged form, excluding personal traceability. If the data collected about you acquires a personal association, it shall be immediately excluded and the personal data thus immediately deleted.
5. We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics acquired allow us to improve our website and make it more interesting for you as a user. For those exceptional cases involving the transfer of personal data to the USA, Google has placed itself under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework.. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 (1)(f) DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation].
§ 7 Download of Flexperte software
Our design software Flexperte is offered for download on our website. To download the software, you must fill in our Flexperte form. Enter your contact data in this form. We will save this data to make the download possible for you. After ordering via the Flexperte form, you will receive an email at the email address you have indicated. This email contains a link that takes you directly to the download of the Flexperte software when you click on it. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 (1)(f) DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation].
We use your details for commercial purposes only when, during the ordering process, you have explicitly given your consent to the use of your data for marketing purposes (The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 (1)(a) DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation]. This consent can be revoked at any time.
§ 8 Revocation or objection to the processing of your data
1. If you have given consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time. A revocation of this type affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data, after you have indicated it to us.
2. If the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you can lodge an objection against the processing. This is the case, in particular, when the processing is not necessary for fulfilment of a contract with you, which in each case will be shown by us in the particular description of the function. When such an objection is expressed, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we are doing. If a justified objection is made, we examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you the compelling legitimate grounds on which we shall continue the processing.
3. Of course you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the contact information below: Witzenmann UK Ltd, 2 Earn Avenue, Righead Industrial Estate, Bellshill, Lanarkshire, ML4 3LW. Email:.